Group Coaching for Beekeepers | Month to Month Support
- $47.00 CAD
- $47.00 CAD
Reserve your spot now! Limited seats available.
*Next group coaching begins March 2022. Join at any time, opt out at anytime.
New to beekeeping + want to learn as you go? While workshops are great, sometimes you leave overwhelmed by the amount of information and no real life experiences to tie all that information to. Group coaching is the perfect compliment to any beginner beekeeping course.
As certified educator and beekeeper, Ang breaks down information into easy to use tips + tricks in the field and helps you to problem solve as you go along month-to-month.
Group coaching includes:
- Live Virtual Sessions: Beginning in March and taking you through everything you need to know at a step-by-step pace to winter close in October/November here in Canada depending on your zone;
- Meeting with your group twice a month via live online meetings where Ang teaches information based on what you need to be doing with your hive during that month and group Q & A where you get to learn + grow with a community of new beekeepers in a safe + comfortable learning environment;
- Access to exclusive resources, worksheets + recordings when you need it most;
- A Members-only Facebook group to connect with other new beekeepers just like you;
- 1 guided hive inspection with Ang. Your apiary or ours
- Member discounts on other Forest Creek products
- Free beekeeping journal
- Email for Monthly automatic billing of $47 + opt out option or $376 one time payment for full season (March to October can be prorated). Email will be sent for setup instructions.
*Limited number of members per session. Next group coaching begins March 2022. New members welcome throughout the season.