Group Coaching for Beekeepers | Month to Month Support
- $375.00 CAD
- $375.00 CAD
Group coaching runs March to October. Next group coaching starts in March 2023.
New to beekeeping + want to learn as you go? While workshops are great, sometimes you leave overwhelmed by the amount of information and no real life experiences to tie all that information to. Group coaching is the perfect compliment to any beginner beekeeping course.
As certified educator and beekeeper, Ang breaks down information into easy to use tips + tricks in the field and helps you to problem solve as you go along month-to-month.
Group coaching includes:
- The ability to join anytime during the season;
Live Virtual Sessions: Beginning in March and taking you through everything you need to know at a step-by-step pace to winter close in October/November here in Canada depending on your zone;
- Meeting with your group twice a month via live online meetings where Ang teaches information based on what you need to be doing with your hive during that month and group Q & A where you get to learn + grow with a community of new beekeepers in a safe + comfortable learning environment;
- Access to exclusive resources, worksheets + recordings when you need it most;
- A Members-only Facebook group to connect with other new beekeepers just like you;
- Free beekeeping journal
- Option to add a guided in-person winter closing (Nov)
- Email for Monthly automatic billing